Arkansas Woman Nearly Dies From Spider Bite

Mac Slavo – September 19, 2017

A woman from Arkansas was left on the brink of death after being bitten by a poisonous baby spider. As she slept, Claressa Coleman was bitten by a brown recluse, and it almost cost her her life.

Speaking for the first time about her terrifying ordeal, Coleman said, “I can’t believe a baby spider nearly killed me!” She felt a little “pinprick” in the night, and she assumed she had been bitten by a mosquito.

She was unaware of the tell-tale symptoms of a brown recluse bite, such as the black mark where she was bitten and the bouts of vomiting.

But the blood tests confirmed the doctors’ suspicions.

Coleman was allergic to the baby spider’s poison, which caused her kidneys to fail.

She also had convulsions in her stomach every five minutes, leading doctors to believe she could be pregnant.