Trey Sanchez – May 10, 2017
Saturday night around 10:30 p.m., a 6-year-old boy and his family were traveling home from Disneyland in San Ysidro, California, near San Diego, when a drunken Constantino Banda-Acosta, 38, ran a stop sign, crashed into the family’s car, and drove away. The boy, Lennox Lake, was found at the scene unconscious, not breathing, and bleeding from multiple head wounds, according to Fox News. The family was only one block away from their home when the crash occurred.
Banda-Acosta was arrested and charged with DUI hit-and-run a half-hour after the crash. He is held on a $100,000 bail. It is reported his blood alcohol levels were two-times over the legal limit. In addition, another man was arrested with the suspect who is also an illegal alien.
Here’s what we know about Banda-Acosta:
- He has been deported 15 times in the past 15 years
- His last deportation occurred on January 18
- He was arrested in 2006 on a DUI charge
- His driver’s license has been suspended three times
- He has been accused of domestic violence by his estranged wife
Maybe the 16th time is the charm?! Let’s hope Department of Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly continues forward with a single DUI leading to deportation for these criminal aliens.